Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

I was m best friend's deepest, darkest secret and it would be a very hard one to keep. It was one day that we were in his house. We are both 46 now. We've been friends since we were in diapers. We used to do everything together when we were younger. But ever since my little was found dead in the creek by our school, we some how lost contact with each other. Ever since it happened he changed he wouldn't hang out with me any more or even hang out with any body. I lost full contact of him when I moved. I heard that he dropped out of high school and hasn't gone since. So one day I get a call from a strange raspy voice. The stranger told me to go to a address. So when I get their I notice the house. It was his, I walk up the stares and knock. then I see a skinny grayed haired short man. He looks at me and then he invites me inside. We sit down on a couch and by a coffee table. He serves me tea. Then he takes out a picture. Its Jim my old friend. Then I look up at the man. Its him Jim. We both have tears in our eyes we hug. He begins to explain that ever since my little sister died he has taken it hard. But know he has been diagnosed with cancer and he only has two more weeks to live. So he says that he wants to include me in his will and I agree. But he says theirs one thing that he wanted to say and that was the main reason why he called me. So he pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath. He says that it was a late night and he was at a party. He says at the party he saw my little sister. But I stop him. I say "But that can't be possible...she was supposed to be with her friends studying". He says she must of fooled us because she was their with her friends. So he keeps going. He says that she walks up to him and grabs and starts kissing him. But he pushes her off. Then she said that she has been wanting him for a while. So she grabs him by the hand and takes him to a car and they drive off to a creek. Their they go skinny dipping. So their in the water and he tries to swim out of the water to sneak away.But she follows him. Then she grabs on to him and she wouldn't let go. He started to sink and he couldn't breath. So he grabs her by the neck and pushes her off. The she grabs him by the neck and starts choking him! So he grabs her from the and chokes her. But she starts laughing. So he chokes her harder. Then her eyes roll and she dies. He couldn't believe what he did so just left her body their. I look at him and he is in tears. I get up and leave. I call the police and I get him arrested. He agrees of what he did. He is sentenced to die by electric chair. It felt so good to see his eyes roll back and to him die.

1 comment:

  1. Your story is really cool
    All u have 2 do is put it in paragraphs
    (:

    ReplyDelete