Monday, March 30, 2009

A picture worth a thousand words

Here I stand watching over my family. I still remember how I used to make the apple cider that they are drinking at their dinner. I still remember the wonderful taste of the chicken pot pie that wife used to make every Sunday. I miss them very much but I have passed on.
Blanca my favorite horse loves my wife's pot pie but it gives him bad gas. Its amazing how my smallest children Amy and Josh can see me but my wife Linda, her mother Lucy, and my son Jeremy can't see me. And the think that they have gone crazy since I had died.
Just so you know Jeremy is the one that's going at the pie like a butcher.
I love how my daughter offers me a piece and even a chair at the table but I'm a ghost and ghosts can't eat. My dog Hunter always wants some of the pot pie but last time we gave him some it was a big brown dirty mess and by that you know what I mean.
The bird house out side the window was something I made just hours before I had the accident. It was a gift for my wife, it was her birthday. My wife's mother Lucy loves to crave wood. She makes bowls, spoons, and forks for the family. My wife knits. As you can tell by the red yarn that was spun in to a little hat. Its red because thats my son Jeremys favorite color. Its his birthday today and my wife only makes pot pie on special occasions.


12 comments:

  1. NICE STORY I LIKED IT
    GOOD GRAMMER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice
    good job :)
    i didnt see nything wrong with it
    great story and the way you capture how he feels nice ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nic3 st0ry j0nathan n0thinq wr0nq k33p up the q0od w0rk =]


    -h0n3yc0mbz*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job jonathan i like your story =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story Jonathan good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dig how you're the ghost.
    Maybe you could've made it longer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow
    I didn't know u had it in ya to write such a good story
    I could have been longer though

    It was good...For an invisible person

    PANDA KLAN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked your story, and it was great how you made everything in the picture have a purpose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked your story!
    Umm but make it a little bit more longer
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow nice job..............

    but wait.............

    somethings wrong........

    but i dont know what lolz...^_^......joke

    ReplyDelete
  11. your story made me smile i like how u
    write from a dead fathers point of view
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete