Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1. When certain people try to make themselves get at attention by making look like they suffer


2. When people cut themselves! Its retarded!


3. I hate when people mimic me


4.When people exaggerate things


5. When people put horseradish on food


6. When people put a lot of mayonnaise on their sandwich


7. When my mother doesn't close the door when she's peeing


8. When guys be checking out my mom


9. When people smack my back


10. When a certain person replace th word b**** with beach


11. When people bring attention to me


12. When try to get into the crowd by saying soemthing thats not true


13. When people lie on how they can play an insturment and they really can't


14. When people tickle me


15. When people mess with my hair


16. I hate when people fart a walk away


17. I hate when brag about things


18. When people tell you their going to do something but they don't do it


19. When people brag about doing bad things but they don't do it



20. When people write on me

21. When people burp in my face

22. When people fart while I'm eating

23. When little kids keep asking me questions

24. When people talk during a movie

25. When people don't flush the toilet

2 comments: