Friday, March 20, 2009

Her Mysterious Death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances and I was assigned to it. Hello, my name John Parker, I'm a 14 year veteran in the police detective apartment. My partner is also a 14 year veteran and his name is David Conning. Me and him go way back since we were ten year old. The worst thing is that the girl that died was our co-worker, Marian Moon. She was found in her bathroom. She was raped and beaten to death. She also had a slice on her lip from a knife. That means that her killing was linked some how to the Mr. Crowley murders. Before her 3 other people were murdered. A homosexual, a janitor, and a priest. The thing that me and my partner saw is that all of the men that were killed were sex offenders. The homosexual was found with his throat slit open and he was hung by his tie out of the window. And he had the slice on his lip from the knife and a note that had the name Mr. Crowley. The guy that was killed was a friend of ours. He would tell us when the next drug deal was going down and we would bust it. It turned out he molested 4 boys.


The janitor Ralph, a good friend of ours was found shot to death in the evidence room. He had the slice on his lip and the same note with the same name. It turned out he molested his granddaughter. And the priest was killed in the confessional. He was also shot to death and he was beaten and thrown into things. Then he was bent over one of the seats and the killer shoved a note inside of the anus of the priest. The priest had a reputation of molesting little boys. That sick bastard! my partner said. It turned out that the priest was friend of my partner David.
In the note it said that all the killings that he has done are to easy to get away with. He said that the evidence was right their in front of us. He said he will do something that can not be undone something that will haunt us. And he did he killed Marian. As I sit in my office I think about that name Mr. Crowley. I know its the name of a song of a song by Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhoads. Then I remembered that my partner David was a real big randy Rhoads fan...but it can't be him? Then he walks quietly with a gun, with a blank face. He grabs a chair and sits on it, while still staring at me. He takes out a piece of paper and puts it right next to me. He says "You know John theirs something that you don't know about me.......when I was about 9 I was molested by that piece of s*** priest that I killed. I remember that he sat me on his lap and he said he loved me." He stops and stares at me. He starts talking again "Don't you see what I've been doing...I get rid of evil sick souls...it was getting to easy for me....that's why I killed Marian.....and oh boy she was fun...and feisty" I remember when I walked in and that happy sweet face of hers. I just couldn't believe that she had such trust in me.....its funny I thought I trusted the priest...." Then he takes out the walkie talky and he starts yelling "Code Red" he says" Shots fired...police down!" Then he walks out the door and he starts shooting around the room. Then he turns around and he says "See you around!". Then he shoots himself in the head. From that day I still remember his sarcastic jokes and his favorite song....Mr. Crowley.

2 comments:

  1. I like your story line.
    But i think you could've made your story a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the was good but i didnt understand the part where the little sister and the friend are in action^_^ and in the last part ur such a killer

    ReplyDelete