Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Skill That Everyone Needs

I think that a skill that everyone needs is to learn is knowing Mathematics. I think that for many reasons.


My first reason is that you will encounter math many times in your life. Actually almost all time you will have something to do with math. The most important place that you will encounter math is your career or job and it will benefit you alot o you pass smoothly.

My second reason is that math is in eveything and if you know math then things will be easier even if its the basics of the math. Some things you do don't need math but mostly its not complicated.


Also my final third reason is that math is in many jobs and theres math in many jobs like the really good jobs probably require alot of math but not all. One example is my dads job. He works in imports and exports and he uses alot of math and some of it is very complicated but he loves math so he likes it.

Those are my three reasons why I think math is a important skill to learn and to know because it is used in almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment