Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime

1. Meet Metallica and play with them

2. I want to own a JacksonRR5 guitar

3. I want to travel to Spain

4. To become a chemical engineer

5. To buy a skateboard

6. Go to a Metallica concert

7. To go to a Slayer concert

8. To skydive

9. To go to Loncoln Park for highschool

10. To go streaking in college

11. Be on a team in highschool

12. To go tol a Bears game

13. To go to a UFC fight

14. To read all theRotten Apple series

15. To go to a Third-world country at help there

16. To own a big house

17. To own a really nice car

18. To buy a GT-10 pedal

19. To be in the Lincoln Park performing arts program

20. To own a Lambergini

21. To meet Kerry King

22. To meet Kirk Hammet

23. To own a Ibanez Iceman

24. To own a Ibanez R2 Series

25. To make my own signature guitar


No comments:

Post a Comment