Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Curious Case of benjamin Button, Chapters 3-7

Predict three problems that Benjamin will encounter and give your solutions for each one

The first one I think that he will encounter is the problem with his wife. I think that he will meet another younger girl who is more attracting and he will probably leave his other wife. I think that the solution is that he should leave his other wife by divorcing her and finding a better and more exciting girl.

The second one is that he will encounter his old wifes father and he will probaly get in a fight with him. My solution for it is that he should leave the town with his other girl and live some where else.

The third one is that his current wife will see how he is getting younger and how she will freak out and leave. I think that he should try to explain to her whats going on and he should try to tell her how to deal with it.

1 comment: