Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Curios Case of Benjamin Button, Chapter 1

What would you have done if you were Benjamin Button?



Well first off I would pull myself together. I wouldn't go all crazy and screaming.

I would try to understand him and talk to him. I would surely not disown him and not keep him from other people. I would show him to people. I would buy many things for him to make him feel comfortable and I would talk to him alot and I would like to learn the things he knows and tell him what he doesn't know. But of course I would still be a bit freaked out but I would still try to understand him. I would also try to find help in diagnosing him. No matter if they think I'm crazy and I would find a doctor willing to help me and I would pay them alot. Thats what I would if I was Benjamin Button.

2 comments: