Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel & Gretel

Mom: Those little runts, I have to work overtime and two jobs. I always go to sleep with an empty stomach because of them. I was sleeping at night and I thought about an idea to leave them and let them get lost and die. The problem is that I have to convince the father. I have to make it sound so that it will benefit us. I should give them some food so the father won't worry that much. I shouldn't give any to those little pieces of s***. I wake them up a night and I gave them bread and told them that we were getting wood. I leave them and I slowly walk away. I go home and creep in bed. While I'm sleeping I think about how good I'm going to be eating. I wake up in the morning and I see them there in their room. So I have to take them in deeper at night. When I wake up in the morning I'm filled with joy and happiness. I'm so happy that I get up and start dancing outside. I step on a a sharp rock and I get a really deep cut on my leg. I bandage it up but two days later it gets infected. I get gangrene and it spreads all over and I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment